I. General provisions
II. Personal data
- The controller of the provided data is the Polish Confederation Lewiatan (Konfederacja Lewiatan) with its registered office in Warsaw, at 3 Zbyszka Cybulskiego Street. Personal data will be processed for the purpose of:
- Collecting and analysing statistics of the Website on the basis of the consent given pursuant to Article 6(1) (a) of the GDPR;
- Maintaining browsing preferences on the Website on the basis of the consent given pursuant to Article 6(1) (a) of the GDPR;
- Processing of data for marketing purposes on the basis of the consent given (Article 6(1) (a) of the GDPR).
The controller has appointed a Data Protection Officer who may be contacted by electronic mail at: email@example.com.
III. Personal data processing for the purpose of sending marketing content
- The provision of personal data for the purpose of sending marketing content is voluntary, however, a failure to provide them will render sending marketing content impossible.
- The data provided may be made available to other entities in accordance with section VI c.
- The data provided for the purpose of sending marketing content will be processed until the withdrawal of consent.
- The data subject may at any time unsubscribe from receiving further marketing information via electronic mail by clicking on a link to unsubscribe from receiving commercial information (“Unsubscribe from receiving emails”) located in the footer of each email message.
- Polish Confederation Lewiatan deems the use of this link as tantamount to withdrawing consent to data processing for marketing purposes.
IV. Rights of data subjects
- Data subjects have the following rights:
- right to request access to, rectification of and erasure of personal data as well as right to data portability, and
- right to withdraw consent, right to restriction of data processing, and
- right to object to the processing and right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
V. Additional information
- The Controller shall process personal data until the withdrawal of consent, or the cessation of the purpose of processing.
- Polish Confederation Lewiatan has implemented appropriate technical and organisational measures that ensure the protection of the personal data processed.
- In particular, Polish Confederation Lewiatan applies encryption to ensure the protection of integrity and confidentiality of personal data provided online.
- Controller: Polish Confederation Lewiatan (Konfederacja Lewiatan).
- Cookies – IT data, in particular text files, stored on the User’s end devices used for navigating the Website. These files are designed to allow the website to recognise the User’s device and to display the webpage tailored to his or her individual preferences. Cookies usually contain the name of the webpage they come from, their lifetime (the period of their storage) on the end device and a unique number.
- Third-party cookies – Cookies set by the Controller’s partners via the Website.
- Website – the webpage under which the Controller runs its website, operating in the domain EFNI.pl.
- Device – an electronic device via which the User obtains access to the Website.
- User – an entity to whom electronic services may be provided pursuant to the Rules and Regulations and the provisions of the law.
- The Cookies used by the Controller are safe to the User’s Devices. Those files make it possible to identify the software used by the User and to tailor the Website to each User individually. Cookies usually contain the name of the domain they come from, the period for which they are going to be stored on the Device and their assigned value.
- b) The Controller uses two types of Cookies:
- Session Cookies: they are stored on the User’s Device and remain there until the User closes the browser. The saved data are then permanently deleted from the memory of the Device. The mechanism of session cookies does not enable retrieving any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s Device.
- Persistent Cookies: they are stored on the User’s Device and remain there until they are deleted. Closing the browser or shutting down the Device does not delete them from the User’s Device. The mechanism of persistent cookies does not enable retrieving any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s Device.
- The User can restrict or disable the access of cookies to his or her Device. If the User has not disabled Cookies, it is assumed that he or she has consented to setting and storing them on his or her Devices. The User can disable setting and storing Cookies via the web browser he or she uses. The method of disabling Cookies depends on the web browser used by the User. If the User disables Cookies, he or she will be able to use the Website with the exception of the functions which by nature require Cookies.
- c) Purposes for which Cookies are used
- The User’s data may also be collected by Cookies.
- The Controller uses first-party Cookies in order to configure the Website correctly, and in particular in order to tailor the content of the Website to the User’s preferences and to optimise the use of the Website.
- The Controller uses first-party Cookies in order to carry out processes that are necessary to ensure the full functionality of the webpages and to optimise the use of the Website. In particular, those files make it possible to recognise the basic parameters of the User’s Device and to correctly display the webpage tailored to the User’s individual needs.
- The service administrator uses third-party Cookies for the purposes of collecting general and statistical data with the use of the analytical tools of Google Analytics (controller of third-party Cookies: Google Inc. with its registered office in the USA). Data transfer to Google Inc. shall take place on the basis of exceptions included in Article 49(1) (a) and (b) of the GDPR.
- The service administrator uses third-party Cookies for the purposes of displaying advertisements tailored to the User’s preferences with the use of the online advertising tool Google AdSense (controller of third-party Cookies: Google Inc. with its registered office in the USA).
- d) Options with regard to specifying the conditions for storing or gaining access via Cookies
You can see below how you can reset your web browser with regard to Cookies:
- The User can at any time delete the Cookies using the functionalities of the web browser he or she uses.
- If you continue to navigate and use the EFNI.pl Website and set your web browser to enable personal data processing via Cookies, it will be deemed as consent to data processing for the statistical purposes, for marketing purposes and for the purpose of ensuring the proper functioning of the Website.
Version 3.1 | Updated: 17 August 2021.